Please take a moment to join our community!
Provide your name and email address and take advantage of the following benefits:
- Receive email notifications of all new SoftSlate Commerce upgrades that are released
- Receive emails about other developer resources and tools that are released to the SoftSlate community
- Your personal information is never shared with any third party.
Other ways to participate:
Download the Community Edition
By downloading the Community Edition, you agree to be bound by its license (Apache 2).
|Full Install||$0.00||3.3.6 (Latest Stable)||Installation Instructions (User Guide)
|Upgrade||$0.00||3.x to 3.3.6||Upgrade Instructions (User Guide)
|Source Control Project||$0.00||BitBucket.org||Project Overview
Mercurial URL: hg clone ssh://email@example.com/softslate/softslate-commerce-community-edition
|Amazon EC2 Machine Image (AMI)||$0.00||Amazon Web Services||Select "Launch Instance" and under Community AMI's select ami-b74a8cda. After launching it, log in as the "ec2-user" and check out the README file in the home directory.|
The Community Edition Includes:
- The application as a war, zip, or standalone file. (The standalone allow you to run it under an embedded Winstone server. Otherwise, an application server such as Apache Tomcat is required. In addition, your database, and a JDK must be installed separately.)
- All of the Java source code, configuration files, JSP templates, CSS stylesheets, and SQL scripts for the Community Edition features. (See here for a comparison with the Enterprise Edition. See here for the full feature list.
- A set of test product data allowing you experiment with the same set of products and categories used in our demo store.
- The ability to customize and extend the application according to our Simple Rules.
- The SoftSlate Commerce Administrator interface.
- The SoftSlate Commerce Installer interface.
- Access to the API documentation and the User Guide, which are publicly available from our documentation page.
Notes about upgrading to another Edition:
- When you purchase the Enterprise Edition you can simply apply the upgrade from the newly purchased Edition to drop in the new features to your existing project.
- Likewise if you choose to go with a Hosted Edition, contact us and we'll set up your store with your existing project.