3.2.4 ReleasedFebruary 6, 2012—Numerous minor improvements.
SoftSlate Commerce 3.2.4 Released
SoftSlate has released an upgrade of SoftSlate Commerce, version 3.2.4. Numerous minor improvements are included in this release, including:
- Ability to prevent customers from 'stacking' coupons, ie, applying more than one coupon per order, through a setting on the Discounts -> Discount Settings screen.
- Ability to define a cutoff time for FedEx shipments, on the FedEx Shipping settings screen, after which the order is considered as going out the next day, for the purposes of displaying the 'Estimate Delivery Date'
- Save Cart button appears if customer is not logged in; redirects to log in/create account page before saving the cart
- 'Your order has shipped' emails now include the order's tracking number, if present, linked to USPS, UPS, or FedEx
- Fix for recently changed name of First Class shipping method in the USPS API, fixing bug where First Class option did not appear
For a complete list of changes between 3.2.3 and 3.2.4 visit the Change Log.
Downloading the Upgrade:
To download the upgrade, log in to your SoftSlate Store account at this URL: http://www.softslate.com/Account.do
If you do not have an account, you may place an order by starting here: http://www.softslate.com/purchase.html
Upgrading From 3.2.3 to 3.2.4:
The upgrade process from 3.2.3 to 3.2.4 is the same as for any other minor upgrade. For complete instructions on how to perform an upgrade, please refer to the upgrade guide here: http://www.softslate.com/documentation/html/upgrading.html
SoftSlate Commerce Java Shopping Cart Solution