What Can We Do For You?
We work with a large variety of clients and so the types of support we provide can vary a lot. Because we provide support on an hourly basis, we're very flexible in terms what support activities we can do for you.
Here are some of the most common types of support we provide:
- Let us help you get up and running quickly by using SoftSlate for Installation and Set Up.
- Need help implementing specific requirements? Consider using us for Custom Development.
- Just need to be pointed in the right direction? Find out about our Consulting and Training services.
- We stand behind our product and our development services. Find out how we can provide Ongoing Support.
We Can Help No Matter Who You Are
For larger clients that have development staff in house, a common use for support is consulting or training services. This can be as simple as calling us up whenever you have a question about how best to customize or extend SoftSlate Commerce. Often, we can point you in the right direction within minutes, and it saves you the time of dissecting the application and finding the appropriate place to customize.
On the other side of the spectrum, we are used to working with non-technical clients as well, who ask us to handle their SoftSlate Commerce installation from soup-to-nuts, including everything from minor site updates to custom development projects. All of it is covered under our support services.
Ready to Get Started?
There are a variety of ways you can get started working with us:
- Purchase Support. You may Purchase a Support Package for a given number of hours. We keep close track of the time spent on each activity and at the end of each month you'll receive a "Statement of Hours Worked" that details each task we've performed and how long it took. Along with the report we summarize how much time remains in your package. We bill down to the minute and you would be surprised how long the support packages can last.
- Establish a Services Agreement with Us. You may establish a relationship with us through a Services Agreement. The Service Agreement outlines our client/vendor relationship. Under it you may hire us to do ongoing support or maintenance, or we can work together to outline a single, specific project. For specific projects, it is possible to provide a fixed bid, or an hourly estimate. For our hourly estimates, it is possible to include a "not-to-exceed" cap on the amount billed for the project. To discuss your needs and to establish an ongoing Services Agreement, Contact Us any time.